Terms and Conditions
Driving school Spring > General terms and conditions
Neutral version general terms and conditions Driving School Spring
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Rijschool Zoetermeer Lente website, located at https://rijschoolLente.nl.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rijschool Lente if you do not agree with all the conditions stated on this page.
Conditions Driving School Spring Retake Guarantee:
- A trial lesson has been followed and will start within 7 days after the trial lesson.
- The exam guarantee applies to every starting student (that is someone who has never driven a car and has never taken driving lessons).
- The chosen driving lesson package includes the interim test.
- The advice of the driving instructor, including the number of lessons and the lesson term, has been followed.
- All assigned homework assignments (from the practical guidance book) are made by the student.
- The financial obligations have been met.
- The required theory certificate has been obtained and is in your possession. This must of course (still) be valid.
- The instructions during the training have been followed.
- N@NHOE BV reserves the right to adjust the advice during the training if the circumstances so require. This also means that the exam guarantee will be adjusted accordingly.
- The last advice given is binding for the exam guarantee.
- The free re-examination only applies if the CBR Medical Statement has been met.
- The driver training may not be interrupted for more than 4 consecutive weeks.
- The free re-examination must be taken within 10 weeks of the first driving test taken.
- The free re-examination applies if the driving instructor's advice regarding the number of driving lessons between the first and second exam is actually driven.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Rijschool Lente and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on Rijschool Lente. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from Rijschool Lente for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may no:
- Copy or republish material from Driving School Spring
- Sell, rent or sublicense equipment from Rijschool Lente
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Rijschool Lente
- Redistribute content from Rijschool Lente
This agreement begins on this date.
Areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain areas of the website. Rijschool Lente does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rijschool Lente, its agents and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Rijschool Lente is not liable for the comments or any liability, damage or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or posting, and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Rijschool Lente reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate or offensive or that violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Rijschool Lente a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses with the exception of non-profit recruiting, charity shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look good to ourselves or to our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Rijschool Lente; and (d) the link is in the context of general source information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in a link to our website, please let us know by sending an email to Rijschool Lente. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you wish to link to. clutch. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of Rijschool Lente logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Liability for content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We make no representation that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limitation or exclusion of our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.